Sunday, March 9, 2014

The flying disc


Venue: Circulo Verde, Eastwood City Libis (here where I started playing)



Hello there! I havent written quite for some time, and Im so excited to share to you guys one of my favorite sports, the Ultimate frisbee. Frisbee is what you call to the disc or an object that is used to for playing. We usually used 175-grams disc for playing. Ultimate is the term for the sport. Points are scored by passing the disc to a teammate in the opposing end zone.


I started joining this sport last yr March 2013 by invitation of my manager sir Fred Uy. Sometimes I don't have any hikes during weekends so I thought of trying something different. We usually plays every sunday in UP Diliman Sunken Garden by 3:00pm-6:00pm. Followed by dinner and short gatherings somewhere to bond with the team mates. :)



CONEHEADS, that's the official name of our team. Composed of fun, spontaneous and sporty individuals with different professions.




Not only during hot and good weather, we even play under the rain and its more fun getting wet and muddy. hahaha :D


With kuya Paeng, one of my team mate

Hope to play with you guys next time. Its really a fun sport :)


No comments:

Post a Comment