Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Birthday Outdoor Activity

Been almost in a graveyard shift at work for more than 6 months, my birthday approaches really fast. Just in time, our company is in its RED WEEK wherein various activities are being performed such as Outreach program, LexisNexis LN Cares, Climb for a Cause, Books donation, Tree-planting activity and so on..

September 19, and I was one of the chosen volunteers for the Tree Planting activity that will happen to La Mesa watershed.

When we do a cathole, the Eco guide instructs us to dig hole not too deep and not to narrow. Planting a tree   


Group Picture for us, company volunteers..


Without a second thought, of course! I took the chance of participating. Even Im sleepless for that whole day, I feel so blessed and fulfilled for that wonderful and unique birthday celebration, a gift for me as well;SPENT FOR PRESERVATION OF MOTHER NATURE :)

I even got a certificate for a Tree Adoption Activity :)

For more information on how to be a part of La Mesa Watershed nature preservation, visit Mother nature preservation  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment